Assalamualaikum...

First of all...welcome to my new blog..
Just started in blog-ing..
One of the reason I make this blog is..I want to use my blog as medium to spread my propaganda about Islam..
I want people to know that Islam is for All...
If God will, I want to be a Hafiz of Quran..Aminn
"Once Allah give us air..it's benefits us thousand years..
Once we believe Islam..Heaven is the promise from Allah for us.."

About Me

My photo
Nama diberi Muhammad Atiq Auji bin Mohd Azman.. Asal org pantai timur.. Harapan yang memang nk sangat dari dulu..Hafiz Al-quran..Amin.. Still sekolah lagi at SMK Pandan Indah..xterkenal pun,but it has thousand memories for me..I'm Mr Debator ok..haha.. Just pass my PMR..n have a good result..Study now for SPM..anything to ask me,just ask me...

Saturday 4 June 2011

Nur Kasih The Movie..


Talk about this movie...rasanya filem nie terbaik ooo..dri 5 bintang bgi 4 setengah la...
Serius xsia2 mengikuti drama dia dulu...banyak pengajaran from this story...Congrats to Tuan Director for this great movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment